Who Are We?
National Delivery Champions Association (NDCA) represents and serves freelancers and self-employed persons whose main source of income is from food delivery or package delivery.
What We Do
NDCA works closely with stakeholders to better support members in areas such as work prospects, work safety and adequate insurance coverage.
NDCA members will receive NTUC core benefits such as
- up to $40,000 in insurance coverage against death and total and permanent disability (NTUC Gift)
- financial support such as yearly training assistance (UTAP) of $250 or more
- U Care schemes to offset the cost of daily expenses
- cash-back rebates of up to $240 yearly for purchases from NTUC FairPrice.
NDCA member-only benefits such as
- work advisory and assistance
- education grant for members’ school-going children
- Short-Term Accident Relief Fund (STAR)
- free or highly subsidised courses for delivery riders/ drivers’ members-only activities
Can I be an NDCA Member?
You are eligible to sign up as an NDCA Ordinary member if you are doing food or parcel delivery work as your main source of income.
Unsure if you’re an existing NDCA member? Email us at email@example.com
Where do I make membership payment?
You may make payment HERE